Elevate Studios offers rooms for rental if you need it for your event, workshop, dance class or if you wanted to use our studio for a birthday party. Our prices vary based on hours you need the room, or if you need some of our staff to help you. Available to rent is a dance room with wood floors, PA and a mirror wall, a stage room with a PA and tile floor, a small classroom and a production studio to do you own editing (Recording room is available with an engineer, click our Recording Studio link). If you’d like specific pictures of any of the rooms, please call the studio at 407.333.0021 or email us at email@example.com.
Policies & Procedures
- We must have a debit or credit card on file. The card will be charged 48 hours prior to the event.
- Studio rental is for use of the rented room ONLY. If you need the equipment (lights, musical equipment, etc.) it will be an extra charge and staff may be required to set it up or run it.
- Studio rental is for the time scheduled ONLY. If you go over your scheduled time by 15 minutes before or after, you will be charged for one half hour rental rate.
- Use of studio computers or sitting at the front desk is not allowed.
- No children are allowed in any part of the studio without adult supervision.
- The air conditioner in the dance room and stage room needs to be turned up to 78 degrees before leaving and NEVER below 72 degrees while in use or it will freeze up.
- Waters or drinks in the refrigerators and snacks in the cabinet belong to Elevate Studios. If you would like to purchase these items they are a $1 each. If any of these are determined to be missing the renter’s card will be charged $2 each to pay for staff to replenish. Money for any drinks or snacks should be left on desk and marked as such.
- All activities at all times are monitored by cameras in the studio, footage can and will be reviewed after each rental.
SHORT TERM RENTAL ~ $50.00/hourly $25.00/½ hr
LONG TERM RENTALS ONLY ~ (More than 4 times in a row)
Studio A $40.00/hourly $20.00/½ hr
Both rooms $65.00/hourly
(Studio A and Stage Room)
Payment must be made in cash or with card on file. Payment is due 48 hours before first reserved date of studio.
Download the rental contract: